Light from Fasting

Today I am in day 30 something of a fast. I am feeling a surge within me as well as a detox of toxic thought. I am feeling clear thinking on the past and feeling led to engage new thoughts about old things. 

 I pray that the light of Christ illuminates all of our darkness. Alot of the last 8 months here in the UK has been dark for me but I had to see his light in this place in the midst of darkeness. That is what he is teaching me. I saw his light it when you came. I felt it when I was alone in my apartment at times when I looked out of my apartment. I heard his light in the tone of believers in the States as they called me to check in on me and connect me to people here. Just today my friend Phil King, a worship leader in Wyoming, connected me to people here. Gosh, I am so grateful.

Now there is a new light emerging. Helping me see him pure and undefiled as well as myself, is the name of the game. I have really surrendered here to all he has for me...I have so much to go but really feeling his depth for me as he opens me up to himself (John 8). I pray you are feeling his presence today and certianly more if after reading this.

AE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Light

new month, new ground