Praying for work for you today

 Today I am praying for your work and a job you love! As I pulled up Linked In jobs today and saw over 300+ available in the music industry today I just felt that God has a place for you in this niche. He has the place prepared for you in advance. I really feel like it will be in the intersection of Stanford Ave, Nebraska Ave, Berkeley Ave area in Santa Monica.  Let it be Lord!


Also I have really loved starting to practice parts of the course with you like the 5 A's.  I hope we get the notebook soon and can dive in to that a little deeper in to the teachings. I pray that you are growing through it and its healing to you. I just dont want to rush you at all in this and part of me feels as I am rushing you.  I am taking it to the Lord in prayer.


Andrew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Light

new month, new ground