Missing the Normal Rhythms

I think one of the things that I miss the most this is the normal rhythms of day-to-day life with you. It’s what I look forward to a lot in our time together in Florida. It’s just the day-to-day rhythms of life. From making food to taking walks to connecting our hearts I look forward to it all. But even the simple moments when we’re just in a grocery store together are some of the most profound ones for me. I actually am so excited to find those profound normal moments with you on this trip.

I’m so thankful that in our short time we’ve been able to see each other in some unique fun ways. My prayer for Florida is that we get to peel back another layer of our lives and listen and love each other well. Holy God, take us deeper and connect Michelle and I in ways we can’t even imagine. Fuse us in holiness and love. Lead us Holy Spirit in wisdom and comfort us where we hesitate to reveal ourselves to one another.

Oh and I had a visitor this morning. You are the better cuddler tho! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Pic of the morning:




Comments

  1. My love! I am over the moon excited to be with you. As I read this and an writing now I sit in the airport waiting to board my flight while you are in the air on your way. Excitement is pulsing through me! I can’t wait to be able to do live with you again too. Those seemingly simple moments were some of my favorite as well. I love you much.... here we gooooooo! See you soon, for reals♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Light

new month, new ground