new month, new ground

It's freakin February! whaaaaat. We are almost in the one year anniversary of this crazy thing called Covid 19 but I am more excited for time to go forward for a different reason. I am thankful that as time passes you and I are growing closer.  I feel like its gaining ground. Kind of like our walks. We are walking new paths and discovering whats around the bend and the new sights in each others lives.

I am thankful we are learning to do brave things together. I love the fruit of the things we process in the dating class and also the things you brought up from Emily. I hope to continue to journey in this and open up in ways where we feel led. My prayer this morning is that God would give us boldness to share our hearts and journeys more and more as time passes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Light