Gentle and Aware

 I am so thankful yesterday that you let me in to a hard day. I know that along our journey there will be some tough days and I know life and its circumstances can come at you fast. You welcomed me in to that space and I can better support you now knowing of the difficult day that was yesterday. 

I am growing in my gentleness and staying further and further away from fix it mode. I think its hard just to be gentle but if I link that my gentleness can lead me to awareness I see it more of a fruit producer. Maybe that can encourage you too to be this verse just as Jesus was:

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart,
and you will find rest for your souls.
" - Matthew 11:29. 


I think Jesus knew that his gentleness would produce rest in the other person. Obviously he is God and he can supernaturally give rest but I do want to aim to be Jesus to you in this area. I believe in what he will supernaturally produce in you and us because of his gentle and humble nature as we lock in with his leadership and love. 

Gentle just like this London fog settles in...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Light

new month, new ground