Learning more about you and myself

 

As each day passes I am learning about you as well as myself. I even love in this picture above how much you are drawn to lions! I think I am learning how to to adjust to our moment and bring compassion and patience to yours. Knowledge in this time is really powerful because its taking me toward the Lord for thankfulness when the wisdom comes down.  It's kinda like listening to this amazing song and as its building you feel locked in and right as the beat drops the wisdom comes in.

So in short I am jammin to the tunes of our journey and waiting for the wisdom beat to drop on many of our tracks ha! It seems patience is the name of the game here and I am trying to listen to the Lord's voice and follow at a pace that guards my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing the Normal Rhythms

Feeling the wind tonight

Praying for work for you today