In Waiting but confident!

 I am waiting for something I am not sure will ever come. It is a hard place to live in. But in that place something is being forged in me: faith. I have let you in to significant places of my heart and as each day passes I feel this exposure to elements without security but I am also realizing I don't need this security in a sense. I am becoming the man God made me to be. I am tender and a deep feeler but I am also creating resolve to love well despite any external circumstances. I really want things to work out for us and sometimes I just have to write out where I actually am. I need to boldly reveal where I am emotionally.  So I am a mixture at times but I am filled with great hope for us Michelle.

As I reveal to you where I am in process. Is honesty ok on this blog you have no idea about? lol I am just being real as I do I am learning more of what to flush and keep.  I am so thankful for your lean in lately. Its been so amazing. I feel you closer most days and other days I just trust we will get to where we need to be.

I just shared this text with you and it helped land my thoughts tonight:

"I share the above with love in my heart and I even feel the heavy is now off my chest and we can relax again in just communication that honors and build each other up. Your story is something I want to be in Michelle. I dont want out, I dont want to run. I want the opposite. I want to draw close. I want to draw near in hard times because HEY we do hard things 😊 "

 I want to keep doing this with you and have the most tender and trusting heart.


Miss you. Love you. TAE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praying for Light

new month, new ground